Tuesday 7 July 2015

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch

 I will start a journey of making money on Fiverr from the beginning. I will post updates on regular basis on the things I do. You can follow and read this thread and also do exactly what I do. I am not guaranteeing that you will make money but I hope we all do.

I have made some money on fiverr in the past couple of months and you too can. Check my previous threads to see proof.

DAY 1 (1st May, 2015)

- I created a new Gmail account

- I added the new email created to my phone so that I can get alert whenever I receive a message or order

- I downloaded ZenMate plugin/add-on for firefox to change my location to USA. You can download for chrome if you don't have Firefox. If you don't have access to the plugin/add-on, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar there. You can also use Browsec instead of ZenMate

- I switched on my ZenMate and navigated to fiverr.com. If you don't have Zenmate, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar on the site

- I signed up using the new email I created earlier and chose a good username

- I went to my email and click on the activation link sent to me. If you are using kproxy.com to sign up, copy the activation link sent to your email and open kproxy.com again and paste the activation link there (This is very IMPORTANT)

- I updated my profile by adding a pic, choosing a security question and writing a little bit about what I want to offer. The pic should be related to something you are going to offer or a beautiful "white girl" pic (not a celeb)

- I clicked on start selling and created a gig

- The gig I am offering is reviews for iPhone applications on App Store. The gig must be something you can do (you cannot offer reviews for iPhone apps if you don't have an iPhone). It must not be the same as what I am offering. If you can write a good articles, create a gig offering that. If you can design flyers or banners, create a gig offering that.

- I opened Photoshop ( Paint/Corel Draw are good too) and designed a random pic with iPhone and Apps. This is just to show what I am offering. You can also search Google for pics relevant to you gig and upload them. NOTE: the size of the pic should be around (700 * 600)

- I went to fiverr and created a gig. Where it says I will...... I just typed "Review Your App on Appstore" (because that is what I am offering). Where it says gig pic, I uploaded the pic I designed earlier (you can upload the pic you saved from google too).
Where it says description, I explained what I will offer (make it as long as possible)
Where it says tags, I added words that people will search. My tags are review, appstore, iphone, 5 stars
Where it says deliver in, I selected 1 day because I can complete the job in 1 day
Where it says what buyer should provide, I just typed "provide link to the app you want to be reviewed"

- I clicked on publish gig. It asked if I want to add gig extra, I clicked on skip, It asked if I want to add a video, I clicked on skip and finally Publish gig

-I shared my gig to the 5k+ followers I have on twitter

I will continue updating this thread with the things I have done.

I hope you understand every step. Kindly post any question here and I will respond as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment