Tuesday 7 July 2015

Online Business That Pays

I'm always searching online for new business opportunities as I believe one should never be limited to on source of income, well I came across one that's free to sign up and all you do is read a couple of news headlines every 4 hours and you earn $7-9 on each one you read. It takes about 10-15 minutes of your time and you get paid via PayPal which thank God is now available for we Nigerians lol. Here is a screen shot of what I made in 20mins of sign up

What do need to run this business
1.a phone that can browse
2.a PayPal account which you can open at paypal.com
3. Desire and commitment
You can't make a withdrawal till you hit the minimum payout of $2300
http://news-range.com/p409
Follow the link it's free and you are never asked to pay anything and just put in the work and I know God will bless each and everyone of us

The 2nd one I found is a survey site that also pays you to watch previews that last a minute and answer questions about the product. This helps the company know just how well their advert is helping the sales of their products and they are willing to pay you for it and you earn $14 for each video you watch and you can only watch 3 a day and it's also free and their minimum payout/withdrawal is $700
All you need is the same thing as the above one
1. A phone that can browse and stream videos
2. A PayPal account which you can open via PayPal.com
3.the desire and determination to want something extra or better for yourself
http://surveymajor.com/?ref=1156432

I hope this is helpful to someone as it's been to me.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't received payment and sent numerous emails about my payment, no response!!! I have $1463 in my account and I want my money! I believe this is fraud or a scam! I'm going to report this company to the appropriate party, if my money is not in my account by 7am tomorrow morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is regarding the following company Surveymajor.com!

      Delete
  2. There is an amazing new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Large companies are paying average people for giving their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per each survey!

    And it's available to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete